Discover the soul of Dalmatia - sailing, culture, wine & cuisine
Immerse yourself in the allure of old world charm of Dalmatian culture and the emerging Renaissance in wine & cuisine . . .
Meet the new breed of vintners, chefs, restaurateurs, sommeliers & locals who will share their culture & history, all in the comfort, convenience and fun of a private yacht. Our Culture & Wine Sails are the perfect way to experience the essence of Croatia without the nuisance of hotel hopping.
On our special private wine sails, we focus on indigenous wines, visit out of the way places, sail into small harbours, visit island villages and stop to enjoy the spectacular hidden bays, swimming & sea the Adriatic is famous for. Your wine tours and tastings are arranged for you privately as well as special meals at the wine estates and remote restaurants accessible only by boat.
The Wine & Cuisine
- Private wine tours & tastings among Croatia’s premier wine regions
- Exclusive Chef’s Table dinners with wine pairings and some of the world’s finest, yet undiscovered, restaurants
- Meet the chef at hidden seaside and farm-to-table “Konobas”
- Private wine and cuisine pairings
- Local olive oil tastings
- Cooking classes
- Sommelier tours
- Opportunity to buy local wines at the wineries (we’ll ship for you)
- Sail aboard one of our private sailing Catamarans
- AE premier skippers & crew
- Dalmatian cook & sommelier
- Gourmet dinners on board your yacht paired with selected Croatian wines
- Time to explore on your own, swim, snorkel and relax in hidden bays
Discover the complex culture and history of Croatia from UNESCO sites to tiny villages to iconic cities and off-the-beaten-path experiences. Some of our favorites:
- Ancient Korcula’s hidden culture
- The “other side” of Hvar
- Walking tours of Ancient Split and Iconic Dubrovnik
- Meander the back-side of medieval villages & ancients harbors
- Get to know the unique island culture on the islands of the Split Archipelago and Elafiti islands