Discover the allure and exhilarating sailing of the Adriatic islands
Explore the Adriatic islands from the Split Archipelago to Montenegro. Immerse yourself in the seafaring lifestyle, fresh cuisine, unspoiled villages, lively nightlife, romantic moonscapes, water fun & sun.
Our sailing crews know the secrets of the Adriatic Coast and make sure guest have plenty of sailing and relaxing time for sea, nature, village life, Dalmatian cuisine and wines, and local color.
Sailing itineraries are organized according to the preference of the guests – from novice to experienced groups, the Adriatic has it all and we have the variety of yachts and skippers to meet the challenge. Each day we sail to a new island destination. Each evening we moor in a different secluded bay, sleepy village or lively harbor.
Unspoiled islands, trendy hotspots, romantic evenings
Island hop from Split, through the Split Archipelago and Elafiti Islands to Dubrovnik. For the adventurous, continue to beautiful Montenegro.
- Tour chic Hvar town & fortress
- Walk in the footsteps of time in historic Korucula
- Visit timeless Brac island stone masons or bike the backroads through the olive orchards & vineyards
- Navigate the myriad inlets & waterways of the Pakleni islands, where pirates hid from pursuers . . .
- Hike in magical Mljset National Park, Odysseus’ island of the sirens
- Swim in quiet bays, visit small villages and seaside restaurants.
- Play with Stand Up Paddleboard
- Meet the vintners leading the Croatian Wine Renaissance in private wine tastings & pairings
- Island hiking, biking & kayaking
- Explore Kotor Bay, surrounded by 1,000 m mountains towering over the bay
Customize your sail with private cultural and active experiences
- Choose your route through the Split Archipelago, Elefiti Islands & Bays of Monte Negro
- Flexible itinerary – your skipper will advise you of choices along the way
- Visit boutique wineries on Hvar, Brac & Korcula islands
- Explore the Split Archipelago from Brac to Lastovo to Hvar & the Pakleni islands
- Enjoy island culture & activities
Best Yachts + Best Crews + Best Itineraries
- All our yachts are private, finely finished, fully crewed and well provisioned.
- Our expert skippers, cooks and crews work all over the world with us to deliver a premier, safe and unique sailing experience. They know the Adriatic islands, people and destinations intimately and love to share their deep heritage with you.
- Our world class yachts are new and the best maintained in Croatia:
- Sleek monohulls
- Spacious Catamarans
- Elegant motor yachts
- Family sports packs with SUPs, Donuts, Snorkel gear and more